ROTO Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Post

3 posters

Go down

First Post Empty First Post

Post  ufpwnGam Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Hi I really needed to introduce myself. I loooove playing online video games, xbox and other computer games. I've recently been reading this board for a bit just saying hello for the first time ever! So I'll be hovering around here for a while just thought I would bring to your attention I exist. If you have any questions about or any other runescape tools I am very interested and will help anyone who wants assistance with anything in my area of interest. Ecstatic to be part of this community I'm looking forward to getting to know you members more.

ufpwnGam

Back to top Go down

First Post Empty Re: First Post

Post  Tenggy Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:40 am

Do you personally play Uberstrike? We are all Uberstrike players.

Here to play: http://uberstrike.cmune.com/
Tenggy
Tenggy
Leader of ROTO
Leader of ROTO

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyler.k Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:17 am

Try it!!!

WARNING: Insanly fun and addictive

Tyler.k
Former ROTO member
Former ROTO member

Back to top Go down

Post  killler101 Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:53 pm

ufpwnGam wrote:Hi I really needed to introduce myself. I loooove playing online video games, xbox and other computer games. I've recently been reading this board for a bit just saying hello for the first time ever! So I'll be hovering around here for a while just thought I would bring to your attention I exist. If you have any questions about or any other runescape tools I am very interested and will help anyone who wants assistance with anything in my area of interest. Ecstatic to be part of this community I'm looking forward to getting to know you members more.
fishy, there has been post of random peeps that we dont even know and weird post aswell! just weird! Suspect
killler101
killler101
Former ROTO member
Former ROTO member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum