ROTO Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love you guys..

5 posters

Go down

I love you guys.. Empty I love you guys..

Post  Random Guy! Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:56 pm

You might be wondering why I made this emotional and yes, it's true. Sadly.

For months, I always found out ROTO didn't suit me as a loyal clan member simply because of my current status in activity and availability. It doesn't seem appropriate for you guys to accept me as a guy who wants to play but cannot. You guys are a skilled clan, having such high expectations in both gaming and socializing. But the part I am missing is gaming and I don't think ROTO would morally accept me as I am now. Even you do, I feel it is not right and I hope you understand.

Looking back, I really had good times. ROTO changed me as a gamer, as a character, as a person, as a random guy. Without you guys, I wouldn't discover what humility and sensitivity means. I mean, you taught me so many lessons that I can apply to my life.

Now there's those endless moments of fun and bonding we had. Like back when FrOzEnPaInT was a recruiter newer before me or Brady coming with his chin up because I told him to do so as he had the self-confidence. It was like being an inspiration in an inspirational clan. I hope you guys did appreciate for what I have done to make this clan a good one. Whether I suck at playing or good at entertaining, I hope you realize I did this because as a clan, I'm intentionally was supposed to do so. It's just like from the first day of school to the last day.

After my glorious time here, I feel like I should leave to let others take my place. Therefore, I am going to depart from ROTO. Do not worry; you can still contact me and chat like we were old buddies (if I know you Razz). Likewise, I must say my final message:

"I love you guys. Smile"

-[ROTO] Random Guy!
Former Clan Member of ROTO

P.S. This topic will be locked on June 6, 2012, 9pm (GMT +9). So please, if you want to say something, say it now.

I will miss you guys!

Bai, bai!
Random Guy!
Random Guy!
Former ROTO member
Former ROTO member

Back to top Go down

I love you guys.. Empty Re: I love you guys..

Post  Discovery. Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:28 am

No
Crying or Very sad
Discovery.
Discovery.
Forum Expert- 3rd Rank
Forum Expert- 3rd Rank

Back to top Go down

Post  SpireX Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:51 am

It's rly disappointing.. NOOOOOOO.
SpireX
SpireX
Forum Expert- 4th Rank
Forum Expert- 4th Rank

Back to top Go down

Post  -Kaivax- Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:56 am

RG...

Even though I haven't known you for the longest time and we haven't been clan mates for a week yet..
I can definitely say, from my heart, that I will greatly miss you.

From the day I met you a couple weeks ago, and the first game I went into with you, your personality and character shined brightly upon me. Popping jokes left and right, calling yourself a "nab" even though that's my title, the list goes on and on. While I am extremely sad that you are departing, I have nothing but respect for your decision and you. I think as a part of the ROTO family, you stand as a role model for all. I looked up to you, your humor, and everything about you.

Keep in touch, stay the same.
--
kai
-Kaivax-
-Kaivax-
Forum Expert- 2nd Rank
Forum Expert- 2nd Rank

Back to top Go down

I love you guys.. Empty Cool

Post  tanmay12101999 Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:29 pm

I am sure All Of THE ""ROTO"" members MISS U!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
tanmay12101999
tanmay12101999
Forum Expert- 1st Rank
Forum Expert- 1st Rank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down